Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You Owe Me A Skirt!!

The other night Kasey made me watch a scary movie, Paranormal Activity 2.  Have you heard of it? Never watch it! I was so scared and I only probably watched about half of it. Well before we started watching it. I made Kasey promise that he would not scare me, after no crossies count and no matter what promises I added, that if he did scare me he had to buy me a new skirt. What better way to keep him from scaring me than threatening to spend his money, right!? Well buying me a new skirt was a price he was willing to pay. Last night about 2 nights after we watched the movie, I thought I was in the clear with him and his tricks (Yes I was still thinking about the dumb movie).  I went to sleep at ten just like I do every night and Kasey stayed up watching the World Series. I was sound asleep and I felt my sheets pulling off of me, being half asleep I thought nothing of it and put them back on. A little bit later it happened again but this time I was wide awake (This happens in the first Paranormal Activity movie). I was still pretty out of it and was freaking out a little bit, but I must be that crazy person in the movies that you always think "you're an idiot don't look down there" I did and Kasey jumped up and I really honestly am surprised I did not pee my pants/punch him in the throat. I was so freaked out, so to make a long story short I get a new skirt. Maybe I will start watching more scary movies with him, in order to keep my wardrobe growing

1 comment:

  1. what a stinker! i definitely would have peed my pants. Kasey, that's just mean. I like the new skirt deal though. I think I might try that.

    ReplyDelete