Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dear Biology, you are ruining my husbands birthday!

 Kasey turns 24 today! Happy Birthday Kase I am so impressed everyday with how hard you work, with school, baseball, and a wife that probably does not make life to easy. So I really wanted to make his big day special. It was not as easy as I thought when a 22 page report is due the next day. As you can see with this picture Kasey did not have much time for birthday activities.
 Kasey spent last night working on his paper and ended up staying up until 2:00 in the morning. So when I woke him up at 7:20 with breakfast in bed he was not as excited as I hoped. It was actually really funny, he kept looking at the alarm clock and then and his french toast. It took him a good 30 minutes to finish half his breakfast. He would take a bite and then lay down and close his eyes and chew. Poor kid he was trying to act interested but it was just to early and not enough sleep for him.
 (I had to take a picture of the cup cakes I made for his birthday because Kasey was a little concerned it was ketchup.)
 Yes this is his birthday dinner. The University of Iowa once a semester pays for Kasey to buy some new clothes, for this semester it happened to be on his birthday. So Kasey got to go shopping and get new shoes shirts and jeans. So for dinner we just stopped at the food court and got something to eat. I hope he enjoyed himself a little. The whole time he was in a hurry to get back to his paper.
So in the end Kasey had a pretty stressful day with a wife who keep interrupting his study time, to make him celebrate his birthday. We had our cupcakes and I sang happy birthday and we watched Modern Family. I think it was a pretty memorial birthday, at least it was for me. 

1 comment:

  1. JoEll you started a blog!! hahaha I love it!! I'm going to be your #1 stalker. I love the story about you and Breeann's craft project and about Kasey's birthday.. and of course the jalapeno incident. You poor thing! You crack me up so much! And yes, I basically just read your entire blog. :)

    ReplyDelete