Thursday, October 6, 2011

Birthday Chain


On Thursdays I watch coach Brownlee's kids. He has two adorable kids, that I cant wait to hang out with once a week. Jackson is their oldest he is everything gentleman. He always opens my door says please and thank you. He is also so sweet to his little sister. Norah is the youngest she will tell you herself that she is a teenager in a little girls body. ( do you think her parents tell her that? ) I happen to believe it. We have a lot of fun on Thursdays or at least I do.

This week Norah found out that Kasey's Birthday was coming up so she just knew that she had to do something for him. At first she wanted to give him ballet lessons but after talking about it we decided that maybe that was not the best idea. So we decided to settle on a Birthday countdown chain. She got really into decorating it and had to write the happy birthday part. Notice it is decorated in baseballs (because she just knows he loves baseball) and Halloween stamps (because its October) I think it turned out pretty cute and I am sure Kasey will have so much fun ripping a ring off everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment