Saturday, October 22, 2011

Laundry Day Melt Down

 I would have to say that right now my one true wish is to have a washer and dryer at home.  Why?  You may be asking yourself.   Well because of today.  I know I am just having a pity party for myself but I am not a fan of Laundromats.
 I made the mistake to go on a Saturday. The Laundromat was crazy busy and we had to wait in line for driers. As some of my closest family members know, I am just like my dad and get very agitated in crowds. It did not help that I had two weeks worth of laundry. I usually only do laundry every other week to try to save some money. Sometimes it does not feel worth it. As you can see from the picture we were ready to leave so after the second cycle of drying we were out of there, because we had so much clothes not everything completely dried. Kasey was quite the innovator when it came to finding places to hang things to dry. (Yes that is a fan, and yes it is drying the clothes).  I told you Kasey was an innovator.
Kasey is giving a thumbs up after all of our clothes are folded and ready to be put away. I don't think he realizes that he will have to help put them away. Well at least I wont need to do this for another two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment