Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

I love everything Holiday, I guess I get that from my mom she always made holidays so fun. But holidays are always the hardest for me out here in Iowa.  It did not help that this Halloween was kind of a bummer. So I was a little emotional when Kasey told me he had to go to a test review that night. I was already sad I could not see my cute little nieces and nephews, so when he told me I had to sit home alone I almost lost it. I say almost because I could tell Kasey felt bad about it. I went and dropped Kasey off at the university and then I decided I would go to the gym so I was not just sitting home feeling sorry for myself. I was very happy when Kasey called me to come pick him up on my way home. So at least I did not have to be home alone for too long. Kasey called and ordered our favorite pizza from the Wig and Pen, and we went home.  I was hoping that by some small chance someone would come trick or treating, and Kasey was hoping to get some serious studying done. No trick or treaters ended up coming, not that I blame them. I was lucky enough to go to our ward Halloween party for a little bit. The little kids looked so cute.  It was fun to see how excited all the little kids were in there costumes.  also, thank you so much Kim and Kathy I loved the pictures you sent of everyone dressed up. It was the highlight of my Halloween.  I hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment