Sunday, January 8, 2012

Home Sweet Home

 Warning picture overload, we headed back to Utah for 3 weeks and had a lot of fun. So instead of telling you every little story I will just let you see the pictures they are more fun anyway.
 Every year it is a tradition to go to Lava Hot Springs with the Carling family. I look forward to doing this every year we have a lot of fun.
The little kids thought swimming outside was so cool, there favorite was to watch ice melt in the hot water.
 Kasey and I had plenty of sleep overs with our nieces and nephews. Kasey decided to build a fort for the kids.
 Here are the little kids watching TV while Kasey (who was very serious about this fort business) planned and build the fort. (Notice Kasey in the back working hard on his fort)


 The little kids had a lot of fun when it was built. But you had to be very careful. Kasey was not about to let kids ruin his fort, he worked so hard on.
All 8 of us slept under the fort. Well except a couple ended up in grandma and grandpas bed.
I think one of my favorite parts about going home is seeing all my cute nieces and nephews. I think they are probably some of the cutest little kids I know. It almost makes me want to have a baby. (almost is the key word)

 Alyssa is so smart she got a microscope for Christmas and was showing me how one works, I am hopeless in that department.
 Of course while in Utah you have to go to Cabelas. Quinn loved the fish, she thinks everything barks like a dog. She was barking for hours.
 I could not get enough of her, she is so snuggley I loved it. I think Quinn got an overdose in treats while we were there. Kasey and I would bribe her with treats, she ended up really liking us. Her mom not so much, Sorry Deb.

 While Kasey was at the Jazz game with his brother, some how miss Remie (the little girl in the gray). Got us to all dress up in her moms old prom and wedding dresses. We even had to be announced before we could walk out. How she gets us to do these things I don't know.

Remie and I did each others make up, I thought we looked good!
Since there was no snow on New Years Eve we went Ice skating.
 Little Tori was like Jello when we first got out there, there were a couple times she almost took me down with her.
 We finally got the hang of it after a couple laps.
 Kale thought he was pretty awesome, that he could ice skate with the helper.
 Easton loved it. He was so cute!
Out of the 8 kids, here are the 3 that made it to midnight to bang on pots and pans. Little 2 year old Aniston could have out lasted all of us.
 
We had a lot of fun when we went home, I will miss everyone so much. Cant wait until I can see them again.


4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love your blog! It was so good to see you guys! Nixon already misses you! See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all th pictures! It was so great to see you guys, we miss you and can't wait until you come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made it on your blog! It was so fun to see you guys while you were home. I'm already looking forward to your next visit.

    ReplyDelete