Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Thursday of All Thursdays

It is finally here, the day that I have been waiting for since my last visit home. But not only am I going home today. I have a list of awesome things happening today. Of course #1 is Kasey and I are packing our bags and heading home for 3 weeks. #2 I will get my husband back! Finals are over. #3 Today is my last day at work! I will be starting a new job when we return in January. I finally got a full time position so hopefully this will help when Kasey is traveling so much in the spring. My new job is to be a nanny for a super sweet little baby names Calvin. I hope that this will be a good change and that I will find something I like to do. There is a lot that is still up in the air. I am super nervous about the fact that they only need me until may. So I will need to go back on the hunt for a job for the summer and fall. Luckily as of right now our plans are to move back to Utah next December so we can save some money and Kasey will get ready to take the mcat there. Kasey is also trying to have me go home for next summer. At first I thought that was a great idea, but I don't think I could leave Kasey for that long. For one thing our apartment would be trashed :) just kidding I would miss him too much that is the real reason. I hope everyone has safe traveling and has a happy holiday! To all you in Iowa see you later suckers! (you need to know my sweet little cousin Chloe to understand the sucker part)

No comments:

Post a Comment