Monday, January 30, 2012

My Valentine

 Now this is why I miss my family so much, look how sweet they are. My mom and my little cousin Remie put a Valentine package together for me. The top picture is what my mom sent me. She knows me all too well, she sent all my favorite treats. Gushers, m&m's, life saver gummies, a really cute new shirt, a cute valentines decoration, and a sweet card. Of course she had to send Kasey his favorite cookies, Snicker Doodles. (he always hides them from me, because he knows they are his) 
My mom said that Remie worked really hard putting this together, I almost cried when I saw it. She painted some beautiful pictures as you can see (she said there is more where that comes from). She also sent me a teddy bear, a cheer scrunchy (black and green thing), a bag of pretzels, fat free newtons, apple sauce and fruit snacks. Oh how could I forget a beautiful new purple belt. She also sent the cutest little note. It says: Dear JoEll, I love you so much. When you come here for summer break can we have a sleep over? Love Remie Claire Worthen. When I called to tell her thank you she told me that the paintings had to go on the wall by Kasey's bed. How sweet is my family, Kasey and I are so lucky! We have such great parents on both sides that do so much for us.

Sorry if the grammer and spelling is not up to par. I think Kasey has too much going on to edit every post. Hope you know what I am trying to say :).

1 comment:

  1. Ah JoEll that is so sweet! There aren't too many things better than getting a package in the mail. I love all the things Remie sent you. I'm pretty jealous of that purple belt. :) Oh and Calvin is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete