Monday, December 12, 2011

Impatiently Waiting

3 more days to go and it feels like time is dragging! Kasey has been so extremely busy with finals coming up and I have had plenty of time on my hands. I cant wait to go home. Kasey is really excited as well, he told me the other day he is excited to go home so other people can entertain me for a while . Poor guy I have been nuts. I just get so lonely out here. I only work part time (for now) and don't really have anyone to talk to during the days. I have had multiple days where I don't think I have talked to anyone until my sweet mom calls me (my mom is awesome she makes sure to call me every night, she knows her daughter all to well). I will admit I have been a basket case the last few weeks, I think it is because I am just so antsy to go home. I cried the other night when my exhausted husband just wanted to sit down and watch football after a long day and keep ignoring me when I would try to ask him questions. I know I am losing it. I just have to remember all the things I am thankful for and how blessed I truly am. I cant wait to see my family and I hope I can hold it together long enough to get home for both Kasey and my sake.

I have been really thinking about what I should put on my blog and what I should not. I don't want to seem like I am not thankful for anything or a whiner. But I decided I started this blog as a journal type thing and only putting the good things is not real. So I promise I am so grateful for everything especially my hard working sweet husband and family. I sometimes think it is good to look back at the things we have struggled with and grow from them.So some times a girl just needs to vent.

1 comment:

  1. JoEll, everyone that knows you knows that you aren't a whiner! I like that you're honest, and the funniest memories are looking back at stupid fights, or random crying. I seriously can't wait for you to get home. I've missed you so much! Tell Kasey I'll entertain you so he can have some "me" time! ha ha

    ReplyDelete