Sunday, November 20, 2011

Skip The Turkey, We Want The Deals

The past week I have caught Kasey looking online at black Friday deals on more than one occasion.   He loves it, last year we went on accident. I had a bad headache so we made a late night walmart run to get some medicine. I thought this was going to be a quick run to the store. I was ready for bed in my pajamas no makeup on and slippers to finish off my awesome look.  I don't know if it was just Kasey's competitive nature or what but we ended up shopping until 3 in the morning. It did not matter what the object was, if there was a big group going after it Kasey got right in the middle of it. Then after he got it probably from someone that really needed it he would continue to call his mom and asked if anyone wanted it.  There was multiple times he would do this and then when he found out no one in our family needed it he would just put it back. You should have seen the looks he got from people. It was so funny! This year I will be ready ( I lost Kasey multiple times because I was walking too slow). So this year I am dragging Breeann with me. were going to wear our running shoes, and we are going to be the ultimate shoppers Kasey will be proud of me this year! So if anyone needs a little help getting your shopping done this year Kasey is your man. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. And yes by the way that is a Christmas tree in the corner of the picture. ( I could not wait to put it up)

1 comment:

  1. haha! I bet Kasey got some pretty crabby looks. You guys are going to have so much fun this year! Just try not to get trampled and die, okay?

    ReplyDelete