Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Let the games begin

 I love fall ball! it is actually baseball weather, no winter coats and gloves here. Okay so it was still a little chilly and we were rained on a little but still a lot better than watching games in March.
 Yup thats right Kasey is number 1! I thought I would have to wait to have kids to be that super embarrassing mom in the stands. But I am in luck I can be that super embarrassing wife!
 Kasey right before he hit a home run for me, okay so that did not happen but he still did really well.  
I was in good company at the game, between playing tic tac toe with Norah and having Jackson helping me with my score keeping all at the same time, 14 inning flew by. In the end it was a good game we won against the university of Omaha Nebreaska. Kasey made a lot of really good defensive plays and got on base 2 of the 3 times he was up to bat

No comments:

Post a Comment