Thursday, September 22, 2011

Halloween Blues

What is a girl to do when the she loves Holidays, but the fact that Halloween is coming and she wont get to see her cute nices and nephews makes her so sad? Well I go ahead and buy Halloween decorations! I dont think Kasey will be to happy with me when it is all put up, but come on I dont even get to celebrate, and Christmas seems ages away. Last Halloween was a BUM-MER. I was so sad when no little kids came trick or treating to our apartment, but I think Kasey was right who would go to the poorest neighboorhood in Iowa City to trick or treat? So what is the harm in buying some holdiay fun? I might even try to push it and and try to get Kasey to dress up with me. I dont know if that will happen but wish me luck. I am not going to just sit home and feel sorry for myself this year Halloween her I come Whoot Whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment